-Library_Electronics >.

Awalnya u/ memenuhi tugas guru, mungkin akhirnya bisa bermanfaat bagi semua ><


is to impress on the MAN 3 Malang, is a very rapid development, after I knew the construction of the stands was last year, and the creation of green house and a place to learn outside is about 2 years ago, I still remember when pembangunan floors above grade 3 was built when I was MOS and the results can be seen itself quickly, nice and elegant. class brother said MAN 3 Malang shrine once white, but when I want to go to Man 3 Malang turned into orange and green, as I welcome it, but with a little time to paint the entire wall of glorious MAN 3 Malang. wauuu so sweet and for this highest award should be given to the Minister of development PAK KASIADI MAN 3 Malang, this one seems javanes lover for Java language can not be separated from the spoken. reached for coordination to the principal use of Java language strange. teachers may not dare to speak the language of Java at the principal. but the funny thing is you also repay the principal with Java language

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

About this blog

Date_now >

time_now

I'am Online

_friendsmeter

--look at now-_

_-pray_time-